Sweet treats have always been fascinating for children, and they love to eat them no matter what the quantity is. Cakes are one of them. Children being children are habitual to munching on small and cute little edibles rather than hopping on full cakes. They are more likely to leave it and waste it. In the following article, we get to know about How to make cupcakes? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Therefore, cupcakes are a better option rather than full cakes. Although the taste is the same, the shape and quantity are perfectly alluring and best for children. The advent of cupcakes came with innovations. Even people started to make cupcakes out of veggies and fruits to make children used to them for nutrition purposes. Those on a diet who cannot resist their sweet tooth can enjoy gulping sugar-free or diet sugar-made sweet treats.
Why are cupcakes a very popular confectionery item?
Cupcakes came from America and have been in trend for the last decade. The most popular reason to eat cupcakes is the size fit for one person to eat. This has increased the sale and the production of cupcakes since then. They are very costly, but when you see the individual serving, it calms you down that you are spending money for the right taste and quantity.
You can make cupcakes of anything! When I say anything, then it means really anything! You can even experiment with infusing different colors and flavors in it, which will be new and would allow you to get more and more customers. Most importantly, they are not likely to be wasted.
How to cook them?
It is very easy to cook cupcakes. There are special cupcake molds in which they are baked. So let us move on and see how to cook these yummy treats:
- The first step will be preheating the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. This is done to speed up the cooking process.
- Then take a bowl and add some butter along with sugar in it. Mix the two ingredients with a beater to combine firmly.
- Meanwhile mixing, add 2 eggs one by one to the mixture and let the process continue.
- Then you will have to add vanilla extract in it and the white flour.
- Mix thoroughly to avoid any lumps.
- You can add chocolate chips, any sprinkles, berries, or whatever you like at this stage.
- Then pour the mixture into the molds of the cupcake and bake it in the oven.
- You will have to lower the temperature after 20 minutes and, after 10 more minutes, check whether it is cooked properly or not by inserting a skewer in it.
- If you want to do icing, you can make it by whipping cream and butter together to make a smooth mixture and, remember, one. You can add food coloring to it as well.
- Eat and enjoy!
Also read: how to make bath bombs.