Margarita is one of the popular cocktails globally that consists of the juices of different citrus fruits. Many people like to drink it due to its delicious and fresh taste. People usually use Margarita in the hot summer season and enjoy it very much. In the following article, we get to know about How to make a Margarita? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Margarita has become the favorite cocktail for Americans. 60% of Americans like to drink Margarita instead of other drinks.
How to make Margarita
Whenever the people are entertaining, they like to have a few cocktail recipes that they can always count on, and a classic Margarita is just that it is quick and easy to make, refreshing, and all the people love it.
The recipe for Classic Margarita
There are three main ingredients of margarita
Cointreau or triple sec
2 OZ Tequila
1 OZ lime juice
1 OZ Cointreau
Half OZ Agave syrup
Add all the ingredients of tequila, like juice, Cointreau, agave syrup, and ice cubes, to the cocktail shaker and shake it up. Use the filter and pour it into the glass.
Recipe of mix Margarita
Sugar to taste
Oranges juice I cup
Lime juice half cup
salt to taste
- Take a pan, add orange juice, sugar, lime juice, and salt, and simmer on low flame.
- Cook the mixture for about six minutes until all the sugar is mixed, stirring continuously.
- After that, let the mixture cool and preserve it in an airtight jar, put it in the refrigerator, and use it within a week.
Frozen Strawberry Margarita
One cup of frozen strawberries
2 OZ tequila
1 OZ Cointreau
1 OZ fresh lime juice
I OZ agave syrup
Prepare the glass
- Rim the glass with the salt
- Take a blender to add all the ingredients frozen strawberries, tequila, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, gave syrup, and ice cubes in it.
- After then, mix all the ingredients very well and make a fine mixture.
- The Strawberry Margarita is prepared now and ready to drink.
Also read: how to introduce yourself in the interview.