Scheduling a Zoom meeting is the best thing you can do when you already have a lot to do. That way, when you check to see if you have any scheduled meetings, you’re less likely to forget. Whether it’s for work or to get together with some friends, knowing how to organize a Zoom meeting is a must. It is also a simple task. In the following article, we get to know about How to set up a Zoom Meeting? So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys.
How to Schedule a Zoom Meeting – Android
Creating a Zoom meeting is easy. Once the app is open, the Schedule button will be at the top.
Once you are in the Schedule option, it’s time to add some information to set up a Zoom Meeting. You will see options to add data and adjust settings such as:
- Title of the meeting
- Jet lag
- Use your meeting ID.
- Request your meeting passcode
- Access code
- Enable waiting room
- Only allow
- Authenticated users
- Host videos on
- Participant videos on
- Add to calendar
- Advanced Options: Allow attendees to join before the organizer set up a Zoom Meeting. Automatically record meetings, approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions.
Once you’ve added all the necessary information and additional information you want to apply to the meeting to set up a Zoom Meeting, tap the Done option at the top right.
After tapping the End button, the meeting will now appear in the Meetings tab at the bottom to set up a Zoom Meeting.
How to Schedule a Zoom Meeting – Windows 10
- Scheduling a Zoom meeting on your Windows 10 computer is also a simple task. As soon as you open it, you’ll see four options, including the option to schedule a meeting.
- After clicking on the Schedule button, just like in Android, you will see several options. It is not mandatory to change any of these settings for the meeting to function correctly. However, they will help keep your Zoom meeting safe to set up a Zoom Meeting. For example, if someone you don’t know wants to join your session by enabling the lobby, you can just not let them in.
- If you click Advanced Options, you can do things like allow attendees to join before the host, mute the sound as soon as they wake up, and automatically record the meeting on your local computer to set up a Zoom Meeting.
- When you’re done making the necessary changes, click the blue Save button at the bottom. Your Zoom meeting will be automatically scheduled to set up a Zoom Meeting.
That’s all there is to it. While something may be easy to do, it can seem not very easy if you’ve never done it before to set up a Zoom Meeting. But, once you’ve done it multiple times, you realize there was nothing to be afraid of.
You’ve started learning how to schedule a Zoom meeting, and before you know it, you’ll be doing more complicated things. It’s just a matter of time. Are your Zoom meetings usually related to work or family reunions? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Also read: how much does a gallon of water weigh