Blackheads, those little black spots, can be just a cosmetic nuisance. But if you don’t act, they can develop into more pronounced signs of acne: pimples, cysts … So do you have to remove blackheads, and if so, how? In the following article, we get to know about How to remove blackheads from nose? So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys.
Where do the blackheads come from?
To understand the appearance of blackheads, which clog the skin’s pores and seem to double in volume to remove blackheads from the nose, one needs to know what acne is because blackheads are one of their first symptoms.
Acne is a skin condition that is primarily benign and begins with an overproduction of sebum by the sebum glands. These are located at the base of the hair follicle (a type of sac from which hair grows) to remove blackheads from the nose. They release sebum, which in itself is not harmful to remove blackheads from the nose. It protects the skin and is part of the hydrolipid coat, the barrier that protects the skin from dryness and microbes to remove blackheads from the nose.
In some cases, however, the sebum thickens, increases in size, and tends to clog the skin’s pores to remove blackheads from the nose. Then the famous black spots or blackheads appear. Blackheads are not nasty in and of themselves, but they can look unsightly and be the precursors of skin infections and inflammation to remove blackheads from the nose. Therefore, if they are highly developed, it may be appropriate to remove them or prevent further development. However, the rules of hygiene must be observed to remove blackheads from the nose.
Which factors favour the occurrence of blackheads?
- Hormonal factors: During puberty, the level of hormones increases, especially the male hormones (androgen), which stimulate the production of sebum to remove blackheads from the nose. This is why blackheads and acne occur almost systematically in adolescents (at least 80% are affected). In adults, the causes can be linked to hormonal changes (pregnancy, menopause, taking or stopping certain medications …).
- Hereditary Factors: All people are different, and some families are more prone to blackheads and acne than others.
- Mechanical and chemical factors: exposure to environmental pollution or certain substances creates conditions that favour the formation of blackheads to remove blackheads from the nose. For example, people who come into contact with petroleum products, deep-frying oil or certain chemicals at work can irritate their skin and clog their pores.
- Unsuitable selection of cosmetic products: If too many fatty or powdery make-up products are used, the pores can become clogged, and blackheads can form to remove blackheads from the nose.
- Diet-related factors: Sugar and foods with a high glycemic index favour the availability of androgenic hormones that stimulate sebum production to remove blackheads from the nose.
What is the best way to remove blackheads?
Blackheads can develop into pimples or blemishes to remove blackheads from the nose. That is why you should take good care of your skin and free pores as much as possible. But not in any way to remove blackheads from the nose.
What is certain is that under no circumstances should you try to remove blackheads by squeezing the skin at the slightest opportunity. The bacteria present under the fingernails and in the already infected pores can spread unchecked on the skin to remove blackheads from the nose. The problem can exacerbate, especially with the minor injuries caused by scratching or pinching the skin.
- Blackhead removers can help pull out blackheads without injuring the skin between your fingers. The process is more straightforward if you do it just before a steam bath (where you hold your face over a steaming bowl). Then clean the skin thoroughly to prevent bacteria from multiplying.
- Alumina or activated charcoal masks are very effective. When drying, these substances contract and bind some of the blackheads. This effect reinforces by its absorbent properties.
- Blackhead patches have the same effect: they often intended for use on the nose. They stick to the blackheads and remove them when you peel them off. However, these should not use on fragile, sensitive, or peeling skin.
- There small device, the so-called blackhead remover or blackhead extractor: It should use sparingly, as pulling on the pores tends to enlarge them to remove blackheads from the nose.
- Dermatologists recommend professional cleansing procedures in which. The skin clean with acid, and the blackheads then removed with a mini-scalpel. These specialists can also shrink acne scars with laser treatment.
Healthy lifestyle and natural care products to prevent blackheads
How can blackheads be removed? First of all, gentle and less aggressive cosmetic products should be chosen. For example our selection of face and body scrubs. There is no point in trying to scrape off the skin. Even if it is rather oily because it stimulates sebum production to removing blackheads from the nose.
Eat a healthy diet: reduce your sugar and fat consumption, but eat fatty fish and good vegetable oils. The famous omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory effects. A diet that contains many micronutrients. (i.e. lots of fruit, vegetables, whole grain products, white meat and fish). Promotes healthy cell renewal in the skin and has a general health-promoting effect. Zinc reduces acne and can take as a dietary supplement (all our nutritional supplements for beautiful skin can found here ).
Enjoy the sun carefully: it thickens the upper layer of the epidermis. Which holds the sebum inside. So that the skin first seems to improve to removing blackheads from the nose, but then often more blackheads form.
Also read: how to make heavy whipping cream