Simple tomato sauce – a quick recipe that not only children love. Noodles with tomato sauce are probably the classics among children’s and everyday dishes, and we also have them very often on the table. Making tomato sauce yourself is not difficult and takes no longer than the cooking time of the pasta. In the following article, we get to know about How to make tomato sauce? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be advantageous for you guys.
There are also delicious variations in the glass, but you get a shudder when you look at the ingredients. Unfortunately, they contain a lot of hidden sugar to make tomato sauce. My tomato sauce is also milder with a bit of sugar – the difference, however, is that when I cook it myself, I have a detailed overview of how much I use. And it works entirely without it to make tomato sauce.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE TOMATO SAUCE FOR 4 SERVINGS:
- One small onion
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- some olive oil
- 500 ml of pureed tomatoes
- One teaspoon vegetable paste or instant stock powder
- any herbs like oregano or basil
- possibly some sugar
THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE A SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE YOURSELF
- Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes.
- Please put them in a small saucepan with a bit of olive oil and sweat them golden yellow.
- Then stir in the tomato paste and pour on the tomatoes.
- Dissolve the vegetable paste in a bit of water and add it to the top. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes and puree it.
- Then fine. Season them with salt and possibly a little sugar. Fresh herbs are also wonderfully suitable as an insert.
PREPARATION WITH THE THERMOMIX
- Peel the onion and quarter it in the mixing bowl. Chop them up for 5 seconds on level 5.
- Add a little olive oil and sauté the onion for 3 minutes on Varoma on level 2.
- Add the tomato paste and roast it for another minute on Varoma on level 2.
- Add the tomato puree and vegetable paste.
- Cook the sauce on speed two at 100 ° C for 8 minutes.
- Then puree them for 30 seconds on level 7.
- Finally, add salt and sugar to taste.
- Use fresh tomatoes or canned tomato pieces instead of strained tomatoes.
- Stir some heavy cream into the sauce.
- Melt some pieces of mozzarella in the tomato sauces.
- A little cream cheese makes the sauce creamier.
- Also, fry some diced carrots or zucchini with the onion pieces.
- Add 1-2 cloves of garlic to the onion.
Also read: how to make heavy whipping cream