Migraine is a severe headache that can affect to such a degree to prevent doing the daily tasks. This is caused by abnormal brain activity, which can trigger on many factors. Those who have migraines can be caused by some food, stress or hormonal changes. However, food can help fight it .
Antimigraine cucumber drink
This drink is an excellent natural option to end the migraine . So it is important to drink it every day on an empty stomach to notice its effects.
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- ½ cup green cabbage
- 1 handful of peppermint
- Wash fruit and vegetables.
- Extract the juice from the orange.
- Beat the above together with the cucumber (without peel), peppermint, green cabbage and lemon juice until homogenized. Serve without brewing and drink little.
Antimigraine drink of carrot
This drink is something exotic, but it certainly helps to relax and acts as a very effective anti-inflammatory .
- 1 slice of melon
- 1 carrot
- 1 glass of water
- Wash the fruit and vegetable.
- Cut into pieces the above and beat with the water until completely integrated.
Tips to Avoid the Effects of Migraine
- Ingests anti-inflammatory foods such as Omega-3 fatty acids, fresh tuna, horse mackerel or mackerel.
- Try to include grated ginger in foods as it relieves stiffness and improves circulation in blood vessels.
- Stay well hydrated. So drink 2 liters of water a day.It increases the consumption of food rich in magnesium to prevent or attenuate migraine
If it is in your hands to give relief to the headache , then do not stop trying these drinks to continue with your activities normally. Remember that it is necessary to follow good habits and be relaxed, as all this will have a positive impact to prevent that terrible migraine .